The mission of Safe Crossings Foundation is to be a leader in funding services that help grieving children heal. Our vision is that all grieving children receive the emotional support they need. Services we fund:
· Home visits by grief support counselors
· A weekend at Camp Erin, a bereavement camp for children and teens
· The creation of an artistic, therapeutic book for elementary school children experiencing loss (“Draw it Out” book)
· A home like setting for kids, teens and adults to gather for connection with others who are working through the same emotions.
· Grief groups held at elementary, middle and high schools so that kids and teens can get support and provide others support without having to leave their school.
While you cannot spare these children and teens from the heartache of loss, you can help them learn how to be resilient so they can get back to just being kids. Join us and fill your heart and the hearts of children in your community by giving generously to Safe Crossings Foundation.
|Safe Crossings | 20pc Gray & Smoked Salt Caramels - #220250-01||$50.00|
Our award-winning gray and smoked salt caramels - the salt caramels are handmade with organic ingredients and offer a delicious mingling of complex flavors-rich smooth chocolate, soft buttery caramel and the unexpected boldness of the gray and smoked salt. (6oz)
$40 of this donation will go directly to Safe Crossings Foundation. A tax receipt will follow in 60 days.